I was nominated for the Liebster Award! 😊 I am honored to be nominated for the Liebster Award by Mr. Holliman at “A Happy Life” where you “Live Happy, Live Healthy, and Travel!” Thank you so much! 😊
You can check out his blog here.
1. Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you.
2. Share 11 facts about yourself.
3. Answer the 11 questions the blogger(s) asked you.
4. Nominate 11 bloggers and make them happy!!
5. Make up to 11 questions and ask them to your nominees!
6. Notify your 11 nominees.
11 facts about me
I nominate the following bloggers and my questions are below if you choose to participate.
Mr. Holliman’s 11 questions for his nominees:
1. What is your favorite movie? Secretariat
2. Do you feel that GOD is with you at all times? The Divine is with me always and is in all things.
3. Do you watch sports (NBA-NFL)? If so who is your one favorite player from each sport? Sometimes I catch a random game. Usually the Super Bowl but I don’t have a particular team or player.
4. What do you like rain or snow? why? Both! There’s a magickal, hushed Stillness that settles over the land as you watch flakes fall. And rain because the sound of its patter is soothing to the soul. The smell of damp, fresh, rain-touched earth is like none other.
5. What is your most important goal in life? Happiness and Home.
6. What is your favorite book? why? “Meditation for your Life”. I taught a Bibliomancy class using this book.
7. Have you ever skydived before? If so how was it? NOT.
8. What is your favorite color? Turquoise.
9. Do you have any pet(s)? I have a Chihuahua named Peanut, a cat named Patsy (yes Cline), a snake plant named Lacie, and many other plant friends.
10. What one of your best memories in your life with your family? Probably singing around the table before dinner. I always wished they wouldn’t do this at restaurants though!
11. What motivates you to keep blogging? I love learning and writing is a part of the process. Besides, sharing is also fun.
Beth’s 11 questions for her nominees:
Picture Credit: A_Different_Perspective@Pixabay