I want to thank Mr. Holliman at A Happy Life for nominating me for the Mystery Blogger Award! He has great recipes and inspiring posts. 🙂 Thank you so much Mr. Holliman!
Mystery Blogger Award Rules
- Put the award logo on your blog
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Mention the creator of the award
- Answer the five questions you were asked
- Tell the readers three things about yourself
- Nominate 10 to 20 bloggers
- Notify the bloggers ( tell them you nominated them) by commenting on one of their posts
- Ask your nominees five questions with one weird or funny one.
- Share a link to your best posts
The creator of this award is Okoto Engima
Three Things About Me
- I love driving and traveling.
- I love art and photography.
- I love being by water. 💦
Five Questions Answered
- What do you like to do on a relax day? Read!
- What is your favorite book to read? Why? Right now I’m reading Blow Fly by Patricia Cornwell because it has been a great read so far!
- Who do you think will win a race – Bugs Bunny or Sponge Bob? Bugs, because he is older and wiser and knows tricks.
- What would you be doing on a rainy day? Reading.
- What is your favorite song to listen to? It depends on the day! Today was Phil Collins.
Five Questions for Nominees
- If you could do anything for a day, what would it be?
- What would you sing at a karaoke night?
- What makes you laugh?
- How many pairs of shoes do you own?
- Lions, tigers, or bears?
If you’ve read this far, and would like to participate, you are nominated! You can answer questions in the comments or make your own award page!