Image by Shane
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you
- Share 11 facts about yourself
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger(s) gave you
- Nominate 11 bloggers that deserve the reward
- Create 11 original questions for the nominees to answer
- Let them know they’ve been nominated
Eleven – no Ten – facts about Myself
I can’t think of any facts I haven’t written already. However, due to the blogger event called “Fibbing Friday” here is a view of my mind at the moment:
- What event became known as “The Shot Heard ’Round the World”? If you eat enough beans, you’ll just know . 🤐
- What exactly is a duvet? A handwoven alcove that doves adore. 🕊
- What was “The Man in the Iron Mask” about? How to make a long story short… he sang a lot. Er, maybe I have him mixed up with a Phantom. Or, with a black-masked bandit. In each case, the story is the same: How to achieve the miraculous with dimmed vision.
- Divan, Chesterfield, settee, and Davenport are all examples of what? … cities with great seating…?
- Why was the Eiffel Tower built? To prove the effects of gravity over time.
- The Harry Potter series wasn’t about a boy who finds out he’s a wizard. What was it about? A woman who made her dreams come true by writing about a boy.
- What was Moby Dick about? Tricky. I think I’ll stick to the script on this one. It was an early study done on the effects of prosthetics and anger management. Arrr! Swim Moby!
- What was “The King’s Speech” about? A round table.
- If you go to a pub and ask for a “black & tan”, exactly what do you get? A free tanning pod with a black heart sticker – just for you.
- What is “shepherd’s pie”? It’s the reason the shepherd leaves his shoes outside.
So it’s Fibbing Friday.
To join in the fun, see how to play and to link back to the original questions, visit Thoughts & Theories
Mr. Holliman’s Eleven questions:
- What is your favorite cookie? KitKat
- What do you do on a sunny day? Enjoy it from the shadows with shades.
- What is your favorite movie? The latest series would be, “The Crown”.
- What does life mean to you? It’s a test.
- Do you prefer cake or pie? Pie!
- What is your favorite bible quote? Matt 22: 37-40
- What is your favorite food to cook? Rice.
- What do you like to watch on TV? I don’t watch TV, but I finished “Tiger King” on Netflix which was interesting. And sad.
- What do you like to do on a rainy day? Enjoy with candles!
- Swimming or Skiing? Skiing, fugget about it! Swimming, any day.
- What is your favorite book? So hard to pick… “Anne of Green Gables”.
Image by Visuals
For anyone who would like to participate, My Eleven Nominees ( some animal family members got in on the fun as well – they didn’t want to be left out!) are:
My Eleven – no Ten – Questions
I would love to see everyone’s answers to the “Fibbing Friday” questions – if you haven’t already answered these 😀
To join in the fun, see how to play, and to link back to the original questions, visit Thoughts & Theories