I am delighted to be nominated for the Liebster Award by The Mysterious Blogger !! If you haven’t checked out his great posts yet, stop by for a visit! Thank you so much Mysterious Blogger!!
The Liebster Award is a way to help blogs you like and to give them some deserved attention so our followers can discover them as well.
Thank & link back the blogger that tagged you;
Nominate 11 others;
Answer the 11 questions of the one who tagged …
I’m going to follow The Mysterious Blogger’s lead and continue in groups of 3:
My Rules Then Are:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
2. Share 3 facts about yourself.
3. Answer the 3 questions the blogger(s) asked you.
4. Nominate 3 bloggers and make them happy!!
5. Make up to 3 questions and ask them to your nominees!
6. Notify your 3 nominees.
1. I love alternative therapies!
2. I transport disabled Veterans across 7 states.
3. My service dog travels with us on long trips.
My 3 nominees are:
1. Rebecca – Fake Flamenco
2. Sheree – View from the Back
3. Paula – This Weird Chick’s Blog
And the answers to The Mysterious Blogger’s 3 questions:
1. Are you looking at me!? Yes! Are you? Are you really looking at me!!? If you’re as much a character in-person as you are in your posts, then I see you! And thank you for sharing music tips! 😊
2. Have you honestly, actually read, let alone commented on any of my post? Yes!
3. Are you or have you ever been a card-carrying Communist? Not recently!
And finally, my three questions to my nominees are:
1. If you could know the absolute and complete truth to one question, what question would you ask?
2. How long do you think you would last in a zombie apocalypse?
3. What is something most people learn only after it is too late?
Thank you for this honor Mysterious Blogger!